Monday, September 8, 2014

08/09/2014 Nigel went for shoulder X-rays, I cut the lawn and a few shots in the garden. Google seems to have made some changes!!! I have put photo headings under the photos temporarily!!!

Maximum temperature 27C. Was supposed to rain but it didn't!
Yet another bee, they are plentiful at the moment on the sedum.

Meadow Brown.

As above.

Climbing Rose, bud with white crab spider.

The Snowball Bush seems to have got confused with the weather, I have never seen it flower in September before!

Espelette Chilli.

Prairie Fire Chilli

Haricot Beans.

Cut lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!