Monday, April 18, 2016

18/04/2016 Photos at home and out and about.

Maximum temperature 14C, minimum 1C, 19 km/h NE chilly winds.
Last nights sunset...

and looking over my shoulder.

Blackbird...

Wonder what is in there ?

Great spotted woodpecker.

Camellia.

Tulip.

Iris.

Home is in the hamlet in the distance.

Gorse.

I could hear lots of ducks on this dam but could not get close to it :-(

Mum and calf.

Lambs.
We will be away for the remainder of this week and I have no idea if we will have an internet connexion.  If not, I will be back next Monday.  Also no computer going with me, only the nexus which is not easy to blog on.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots of Springtime in France.Lovely skies too. Have a good trip away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!