Monday, June 6, 2016

06/06/2016 A few rushed photos yet again in the garden.

Maximum temperature 26C, minimum 11C.   16 km/h SE winds.  Dry so far.

Just to let you know that we are not (I hope), disappearing from the blog, but as we are off on a special holiday, all will be very quiet probably until sometime in July.  If I take any photos on the tablet, and we have a connection, I may add the odd photo from time to time.
Day Lily.

Pink Love in a Mist.

Bumble bee.

Bee and rose.

Rose...

As above...

As above...

As above - Interesting that all these roses, colour change, single flower and double flower, are all on the same climber.

10 comments:

  1. Have a very wonderful time on your holiday!! Always love your sweet comments! Busy here, try to post but little time to comment. I'm our posing to be better! Talk to you later!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doniene, much appreciated. Keep well Diane

      Delete
  2. Love the hommel ( bumble bee) Its a beautiful photo!!!! Enjoy your vacantion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ralph I appreciate your comment. Have a good weekend Diane

      Delete
    2. Than you! You are so kind and good. I hope you are safe
      Big hug from me.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!