Saturday, February 20, 2016

20/02/2016 A couple of bird shots and the rest of yesterdays walk.

Maximum temperature 12C, minimum 2C.  41 km/h S wind. Light drizzle.
Great Tit.

as above,

Wood Pigeon.

Calves seen out walking.

Mole hills, I have no idea how they survive in this saturated soil!

Road crossing, lucky for me there is a small foot bridge on the left.

Mud!

Storm damage.

as above.

Vitrac church.

Vitrac.

Look closely and you can see the cranes circling, they were out of formation for some reason. This was the second lot I had heard and seen flying back North.  Sorry, only the little camera!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo shots of the birds through the window. Everywhere is so wet here too. I haven't felt like going for a walk. Let's hope we get some better weather next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wet and muddy but a great series nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the post - reminds me of many a muddy winter walk but in the UK.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!