Wednesday, October 31, 2018

31/10/2018 I cannot believe it is November tomorrow!!!!!!

Maximum temperature today 14C, minimum 8C.  Rain all day not measured yet; 17km/h South-Easterly winds with up to 34 km/h gusts. 

The weather cleared a bit yesterday and I managed to fit in a 5km walk.  No exciting photos but local views around and about.

Cattle...

Curious creatures...

The man in the field.

Looking across at a farmhouse.

Ploughed fields and green fields.

Just liked this view.

Not many signs of Autumn but it is starting.

What do you see here?  Wonder if it is the same as what I see 😉  Will tell you more later!

My pet hate in the distance, thank goodness they are far and I hope it remains that way!!

At the top of the hill in amongst the trees is our house.

Some tracks are straight...

and some are windy.

I try to avoid these areas you never know when the French are out hunting!!

Sweet Chestnuts - I collected over 1 kg.   Recipe to follow soon.

Getting ready for winter.  wood for the home and hay for the animals.

Back home - our neighbours...

as above...

As above.

20 comments:

  1. I looked at the clouds, and looked again, and - creative genius that I am - I see nothing but clouds! Nice walk you had, Diane. Just don’t mess with that bull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will tell you later what I see, I wonder if anyone else will see what I do! Take care Diane

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And even faster as we grow older it seems!!!! Keep well Diane

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree, their coats look so healthy. Hope all is well Diane

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Its a lovely area and always changing. Hope that you are well, Diane

      Delete
  5. Walks outdoors in fresh air are things I dream of. Don't get much of them here in the city centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go nuts if I lived in a city, even the choice of restaurants would not win me over :-) Keep well, cheers Diane

      Delete
  6. You live in a beautiful area. Love the cows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more it is great. Hope all iw well on your side of the world. T'other Diane

      Delete
  7. You have great places to walk, Diane! Your cattle photo's remind me
    of over home in W. FL; my favorite place to visit.

    Looking forward to the recipe!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will work on the recipe very soon as sweet chestnuts are everywhere at present. We can walk in any direction and it is lovely. Happy days, Diane

      Delete
  8. Ah, another lovely walk in the neighborhood. All delightful except for the wind turbines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more. Not only are they spoiling the view but how many bats and birds are killed by them!! Keep well Diane

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos, as always, Diane. I love sheeps!!!!! They are my favourite animals. You are such a lucky lady! You live in a FABULOUS place!!! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful series of images Diane, can't wait to hear your interpretation of the clouds ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your walk has such beautiful views! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!