Saturday, May 14, 2016

14/05/2016 It has been a slow day. I did not sleep well and I have had that snail like feeling all day!

Maximum temperature 20C minum  9C.  22 km.h   NE wind.  8mm rain measured this morning.
Snail...

As above!

Le Gendarme, Pyrrhocoris apterus, 

A longhorn beetle.

Crane fly I think.

Possibly a 'Small heath' but I am certainly not sure!

Rosemary beetle. Chrysolina americana
Pretty but destructive to Rosemary, Lavender and Sage.

Social wasp!

Love in a mist with a small fly.

4 comments:

  1. The rosemary beetle is quite striking... pity it is so destructive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite beautiful, yes it is sad they are a pest! Have a good week Diane

      Delete
  2. It's a brave fellow who first thought to eat a snail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!