Wednesday, March 7, 2018

07/03/2018 Gone shopping.......

Maximum temperature today 11C, minimum 4C.   11 mm of rain measured this morning and we have had some more rain today; 17 km/h North Westerly winds with up to 50 km/h gusts.  (316 mm of rain so far from the 1st of January).
 Looking across the newly ploughed fields, not sure how they have managed with all the rain we have had.

Eglise Saint-Remi de Fleurignac.  We dropped some bottles off nearby so I hopped out of the car to take this photo.

Built in 1845 This modest church of Romanesque origin has a single nave. 

The sky is getting darker by the minute.

Crossing the railway line,

Welcome to Leclerc supermarket...

I always love this reflection of the sign and the sky.

Inside in the entrance are parts of what was a working mill.

Driving home via Pont d'Agris in the rain that arrived while we were shopping...

The wet road home through the scenic route...

as above...

as above.

10 comments:

  1. Diane, I always look forward to your photo's. You live in such a beautiful place! It appears you have rain again; I'm sure you weren't happy about that.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just never seems to stop raining though we did have a couple of dry days!!! Not enough to get out and cut the lawn the mower would just sink!! Take care and enjoy the remainder of the week. Diane x

      Delete
  2. Let me know when your fins and gills evolve. I always wanted to see a real live mermaid so I will immediately jet off to France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be soon David if this weather keeps up!!!!! Cheers Diane.

      Delete
  3. The fields are ploughed early there. Spring has arrived it appears. Love the old church! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly getting a bit warmer, but I am sure the cold will be back before it really warms up!! Take care Diane

      Delete
  4. I love the sights you find. What did you buy me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, all grocery shopping so I don't think it will survive the post! Have a good day Diane

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It must stop soon or we will not be planting the veggie garden this year it is a quagmire!! Cheers Diane

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!