Wednesday, November 18, 2015

18/11/2015 Spending some time with me in the kitchen!

Maximum temperature 16C, minimum 12C.  33 km.h SW wind.  7.5 mm of rain.
Pumpkin (in fact there was two of them) heading for pumpkin soup. 

Roasted ready to add to other ingredients. Thai Pumpkin Soup.
Sorry forgot a photo of the soup at the end! It is delicious.

Pumpkin pips ready for roasting - we eat them before I thought about a photo after roasting!  Spiced with cumin and pimento.Yum yum.

Delia's 'Poor Man's Cassoulet' with a little tweaking from me!

Ready to go in the oven.

When I went to get fresh thyme I heard a buzzing and here is the culprit....

A little closer to the bumblebee.  Think this may be the last one around, winter is arriving at the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ann,many more pumpkins still to go!!! Hope you are well Diane xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!