Tuesday, February 16, 2016

16/02/2016 Out for a walk, dry though very wet underfoot, blue skies and a very cold wind.

Maximum temperature 8C, minimum -2C.  48 km/h N wind. 1 mm rain measured this morning, dry since.
Mr Sparrow at home before the walk...

Mr Chaffinch...

as above.

Mother and calf.

The moon is up.

Winter wheat.

Good job my new boots are waterproof!

Gorse.

Track through a private forest.

Dam. Look carefully to the right where I have put an arrow and you can see an egret.
Sorry when walking I only carry the little Samsung L201.

The same little pony that I saw a week or so ago.

Gaelyn, note the ivy in these trees!

What could be a cute little cart.

The first sunset in weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Great job. Interesting series of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, glad you enjoyed the virtual walk. Diane

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sunset, and I really love your cow & calf photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CountryMum, the cow and calf were very good and just stood and waited for me to take a couple of photos :-) Diane

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and pass a comment. Every comment is appreciated and I try to reply to each and every one. All comments are verification free but will come to me for approval first :-)) PLEASE DO NOT ADD LINKS TO YOUR OWN WEB ADDRESS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
No anonymous Users!